Important Notice - LOOP AMERICA Office will be closed from September 25th to October 15th – emails will be checked
A company that is dedicated to enhancing the listening experience of hearing aid users by providing induction hearing loop products, which turn a t-coil or telecoil into a personal hearing device for the user.
A hearing loop can be connected to a television, CD player, stereo system, or MP3 player.
Loops can be installed in homes, offices, churches, auditoriums, airports, conference rooms, drive-thru windows, and cars.
A hearing loop is simple, time-proven technology, safe to operate, easy to install, and gives effective results.
What are these symbols?
Signs like the ones shown here are typically posted at venues that utilize a hearing loop system so that t-coil wearers can tune into the sound by switching their hearing aid to the t-coil setting.
Loop America Products Include:
• Residential amplifiers and loop kits, chairpads, car installation kits, and telephone loop systems.
• Commercial amplifiers for areas up to 8,000 sq. ft.
• Ear loops for cellphones and MP3 players.
• Loop accessories such as wire spools and multiple sound source connectors.
• At Loop America we are not satisfied until you are satisfied.
• If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price.
• Loop America warrants its products sold in the USA and Canada for three (3) years.
• If you have any questions or comments, contact Loop America.
Secure Online Purchasing:
• We take the security of your information seriously.
• Loop America offers convenient and secure online credit card purchasing via a secure socket layer (SSL) authenticity validation and encryption.
• Major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover are accepted.