Welcome to LOOP AMERICA
Looking for an Installer? Click Here
NEW: Read the HLA Michigan Newsletter - HLA MI
- A company that is dedicated to enhancing the listening experience of hearing aid users by providing induction hearing loop products, which turn a t-coil or telecoil into a personal hearing device for the user.
- A hearing loop can be connected to a television, CD player, stereo system, or MP3 player.
- Loops can be installed in homes, offices, churches, auditoriums, airports, conference rooms, drive-thru windows, and cars.
- A hearing loop is simple, time-proven technology, safe to operate, easy to install, and gives effective results. A hearing loop works for cochlear implant users as well.
Loop America Products Include:
- Residential hearing aid amplifiers and loop kits, chairpads, car installation kits, and telephone loop systems.
- Commercial amplifiers for areas up to 14,000 sq. ft.
- Ear hooks for cellphones and MP3 players.
- Loop accessories such as wire spools and multiple sound source connectors.
- At Loop America we are not satisfied until you are satisfied.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your hearing device or other purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price.
- The manufacturers of products sold by Loop America warrant the products sold.
- If you have any questions or comments, contact Loop America.
Secure Online Purchasing:
- We take the security of your information seriously.
- Loop America offers convenient and secure online credit card purchasing via a secure socket layer (SSL) authenticity validation and encryption.
- Major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover are accepted.